A sophisticated taper jean from Etica, with a barrel-shaped leg and a high rise. The fit is roomy throughout with a subtle pintuck accent at the ankle.
DETAILS + FIT
- 77% cotton, 23% Refibra tencel
- High 12.5 inch rise, zip fly
- Inseam 26 inches; 16 inch leg opening
- Ethically made in Mexico
Some notes on sustainability:
- Made with Refibra, an upcycled cellulose fiber made from recycled cotton. This closed-loop technology is a major step toward dealing with the waste crisis.
- Low impact wash process uses 90% less water, 63% less energy, and zero harmful chemicals
- Etica's hang tags, labels, and packaging are made entirely from recycled and biodegradable materials