Balamo is a clog-style slip-on espadrille. Metallic sheepskin leather uppers with leather lining and cushioned insole lined with natural cowhide for better breathability. The sole features a square toe, single jute braid, a small wedge for increased comfort, and a non-slip rubber outsole. The uppers are hand-sewn onto the sole and each pair of espadrilles takes 20 minutes to sew!
Total height is 3 cm. Naguisa's espadrilles are made in the north of Spain using a traditional artisan process.
- These run true to size: EU 37 = US 7
- To ensure your long-term enjoyment of your Naguisa espadrilles, we recommend:
- Please keep the soles of your espadrilles dry as they are made from natural jute
- Use a damp cloth to clean the upper, lining, and insole
- To improve the leather upper in the long term, we recommend applying a nourishing, colorless wax or leather cream